Search This Blog

Thursday 2 December 2010

Mahogany Bridal show .. is a must - Fashion Industry Network








I'm so excited checked my email today and guess what was there... yep that's right my annual reminder that the Mahogany Bridal show is on it's way ... I absolutely love this trade show .. it fills me with such joy and hopes of one day walking down the aisle ...errrrm Anyway..
Yes I love this show and if you have anything to do with the wedding industry and 'i'm not just talking about wedding wear'.. you do need to be apart of this event ...

Exhibitors need to move swiftly as i know that Sola and his team are inundated with brands, business, desigeners wanting to exhibit or feature in a Catwalk Show
contact sola@mahoganyinternational.com for more info
see you there
oh and if you haven't guessed already Mahogany Bridal Show is a Shea "HOT"

www.sheapr.co.uk
facebook: sheapragency
twitter: sheapr

Mahogany Bridal show .. is a must - Fashion Industry Network

No comments:

Post a Comment